About SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy
Dennis & Ellen A. Mesford
Owners of SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Canby Chamber of Commerce
- Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- Multifamily NW
- OCAA - Oregon Casualty Adjusters Assoc
- Oregon City Chamber of Commerce
- ORLA - Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Assoc.
- Portland Business Alliance
- Customer Service
- Overall Operation
- Chairmans Gold
- CEO - Creating an Excellent Organization