Heavy Winds Causes Tree to Fall on Fairview Home
The Pacific Northwest is known for unexpected weather and can do a lot of damage to your home or businesses.
Unexpected winds may cause trees to fall on a home or business. You may be faced with damage to the building and roof. Mold Growth may occur if Water Damage is present.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is a leader in the water restoration industry. We make it a priority to get there fast and get the job done right.
We have an extensive team of experienced technicians that have specialized equipment and consistent training. We're a full-service restoration company, so we can do everything from start to finish. Why deal with multiple contractors when you can work with one company to do it all.
If your home or business is experiencing storm damage, call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy. No matter what kind of damage the fallen tree caused, we can help.
Have an unexpected disaster? Call us today (503)655-7735, we've got your back!
Bathroom Leak Caused Water Damage to Local Sandy Home
Any leak any size; SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has your back.
Bathrooms are very common with experiencing leaks, and they happen more often than you think. If you’re finding water damage in your bathroom, there’s a high chance you’re dealing with a leaky toilet, sink, tub, or shower.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is prepared to tackle any water leak that may occur. Don't avoid it; water spreads quickly and it’s important to contact us at the first sign of a leak.
We will conduct an inspection and damage assessment. This is where the water extraction process begins. This step removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
Call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy today if you have an unexpected water leak! (503)655-7735 available 24hrs a day, seven days a week.
Storm Damage Affecting your Clackamas County Home?
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy wants to help you be aware in case disaster hits.
Restoring storm- and flood-damaged properties are the cornerstone of our business. After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring, and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 1,700 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (503) 655-7735
Winter Weather Causes Mold Growth in Oregon City Home
Water and mold damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home.
Any home can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout the property in as little as 48 hours.
We specialize in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water and mold damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (503) 655-7735.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy
Why should you use SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy?
We have the equipment to help you.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Contact us at 503-655-7735; we have the right tools to help you get through this.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy Can Educate you On a Water Loss in Your Sandy Home
We're here to explain how a water loss can turn from bad to worse in minutes.
Water Damage Timeline:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today –(503)655-7735.
Why You Should Use SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy on your Canby Home
We do more than just fire and water damage.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
No matter the size, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the staff, training, and equipment to help you.
- 24hr emergency service
- Faster to any size disaster
- Highly trained technicians
- A trusted leader in the restoration industry
- Locally owned and operated
- Advanced restoration and cleaning equipment
Call us today! (503)655-7735
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy Hours are 24-7
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There's never a convenient time to experience a flood or water emergency, that’s why SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When security or maintenance calls in the middle of the night or after hours, you can count on a SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy representative to respond.
We understand commercial losses need immediate attention. We have a list of references that would be happy to confirm how quickly we respond to your needs. Contact us for more information.
Waking up or coming home to a flooded home can be stressful. You can always count on your local SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy to respond to your call. We understand how important your personal belongings are to you. Getting to you quickly can help minimize the damage to them and your home.
No matter the size, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the staff, training, and equipment to quickly help you.
Contact us at any time, we're here to help! (503)655-7735
Why SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy?
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is an established restoration and cleaning company that has been providing impeccable service to the community for over 26 years.
Over the past few decades, the restoration industry has seen rapid advancement in the technology and techniques commonly used in restoration. SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy professionals have used these advancements to restore properties back to preloss condition more quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. The IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a specific set of practical standards that incorporate the field of psychometry, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively.
An authentic restoration company will be IICRC certified, always check to make sure you are hiring a certified company like SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy.
Call us 24/7 and let us show you how we can help! (503)655-7735
Why SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is The Right Choice For You!
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has empathy and understands it can be an emotional roller coaster to experience a residential loss.
We understand the loss of revenue, the feeling of being displaced, and the stress that comes along with a small or large disaster.
Many of our own staff have experienced many types of losses. We truly understand how devastating and stressful it can be. We’re here to guide you through the process with compassion and understanding.
We help local businesses, schools, city/government buildings, and medical facilities. Each commercial building has special needs that we tailor to when on site. Being locally owned and operated, we’re close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Oregon City
- Clackamas County
With our dedication and hard work, we're prepared to help resolve any disaster that may occur.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today (503)655-7735. Available 24hrs!