When dealing with windstorm damage, who do you call?
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy, of course! Our team of highly trained professionals are ready to help with your disaster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our technicians will arrive quickly to start boarding up any windows broken in the wind storm, preventing any further damage. Then they can begin to address any water damage that may have resulted from the broken window and restore the home or business to make it look "Like it never even happened."
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
If you are facing wind or storm damage at your home or business, call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy today at (503) 655-7735
Fire Damage Cleanup in Oregon City
Cleaning fire damage requires special skills in everything from taking care of smoke and water damage, to repairing the structural integrity of your property to cleaning personal items.
Our fire damage cleanup specialists know how to handle all these tasks.
Our goal is to help restore your life to normal as soon as possible by beginning fire damage repair within three hours of your initial call. They know the importance of starting fire damage cleanup services as soon as possible to limit further damage from the after effects of a fire.
- Our technicians will work with you throughout the fire damage cleanup to help you make the best decisions about repair, restoration or replacement of your property.
- Our fire damage repair starts with a structural evaluation of major components of your residence, such as the roof, walls, flooring and insulation.
- Removing smoke damage and repairing water damage from putting out the fire are also a key part of cleaning fire damage.
- Once our experts determine which items are reusable, they know exactly which fire damage repair methods will be the most effective in making the items usable again.
- We will also coordinate our fire damage cleanup services with your insurance company, to help reduce stress.
Contact us today with any questions you may have. http://www.SERVPROoregoncitysandy.com/fire-smoke-damage-restoration
Or call us at 503-655-7753
BBQ Fire Damage and Tips
When your BBQ goes from fun to flames, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is Here to Help!
If you've been faced with a barbecue fire this summer you are not alone! According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), In 2009-2013, U.S. fire departments responded to an average of 8,900 home fires involving grills, hibachis, or barbecues per year. This includes structure fires and outside or unclassified fires on home properties.
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Gresham home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
BBQ safety tips from the NFPA:
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
If you experience a barbecue or grill fire, call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy today at (503) 655-7735
With Summer Arriving, Fires Can Occur When You Least Expect It
The Fourth of July and BBQ's can spark a flame at any time.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy wants you to be cautious and enjoy your summer activities.
Precautions for BBQ fires:
- Keep your grill at least 10ft from your home
- Clean your grill regularly
- Always check for gas leaks
- Keep a spray water bottle handy
- Make sure to have a fire extinguisher next to your grill
Precautions for Fireworks:
- Before setting off fireworks, wet the ground beneath
- Never put used fireworks with not unused fireworks
- Always water down your used fireworks
- Don’t attempt to re-light used fireworks
- Light fireworks in a safe clear area
- Wait 15-20 minutes after watering down fireworks to throw away.
- Have a fire extinguisher nearby in case of emergency
We understand accidents happen, and SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is who you should call to restore your property back to pre-fire condition. Call us today! (503)655-7735
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy Wants You to be Prepared for an Unexpected Fire
Fires can occur when you least expect it and we want you to know the correct precautions.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy understands the stress caused while experiencing fire damage. We’re prepared to help and work to restore your home to pre-fire condition. To prevent a house fire, check out the following safety tips.
- Test your smoke alarms (batteries at least once a month)
- Inspect heating sources
- Keep oven and stove clear of unnecessary items
- Maintain upkeep on dryers
- Keep an eye on any cords that are plugged into outlets
- Store flammable products safely
- Use the fireplace responsibly
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy
We understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and more than a little vulnerable. Our technicians will treat your family with empathy and your home with great care.
If you experience unexpected fire damage, call us today! We’ve got your back! (503)655-7735
For Fire, Smoke, and Soot Restoration, Call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy!
Why should you use SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy?
We have the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your home to pre-fire condition. After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts.
Every fire damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 7: Restoration
Have Questions About Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Today – (503) 655-7735
Unexpected Water Damage in Local Canby Crawlspace
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy wants you to be aware of how moisture can appear without being aware.
The Pacific Northwest is known for our rainy wet days and this can cause water to appear when you least expect it.
The water removal and water cleanup process are completed by our highly-trained technicians who are able to detect moisture and dry the affected area.
Causes of water or leaks that can occur in your crawlspace:
- Sewer drain leakage
- Kitchen waste leakage
- Sprinkler water seeping through vents
- Gutter downspouts that are directed incorrectly
- Flooding from a nearby river or stream
- Homeowners over watering plants or grass
- Naturally occurring high groundwater table
- Swimming pool overflow and/or leak
If you experience water or moisture in your crawlspace, call us today! We’re here to help 24hrs a day 7 days a week! (503)655-7735
Heavy Rains Can Cause Flooding in the Sandy Area
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy Wants you to be prepared for an unexpected flood.
Restoring flood-damaged properties is the cornerstone of our business. Our highly trained professionals use specialized equipment and advanced training to quickly restore your Oregon City/Sandy property to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
Knowing how to prepare and deal with potential flooding in advance can affect how much of your property can be restored and how much has to be replaced. Below are prevention, mitigation, and restoration tips to follow until help arrives:
Here are some simple flood prevention tips:
- Determine if your property is in a floodplain.
- In any case, always listen to the emergency plan given by your local law enforcement.
- Leaves are well known for clogging gutters, make sure to clean out your gutters and drainage downspouts at least twice a year.
- Extend downspouts at least 10ft from your home.
- Direct water flows from your downspouts away from your home.
- Preventative landscaping can also prevent mudslides and flooding.
If you experience flood or water damage, call us today! (503)655-7735
Heavy Winds Causes Tree to Fall on Fairview Home
The Pacific Northwest is known for unexpected weather and can do a lot of damage to your home or businesses.
Unexpected winds may cause trees to fall on a home or business. You may be faced with damage to the building and roof. Mold Growth may occur if Water Damage is present.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is a leader in the water restoration industry. We make it a priority to get there fast and get the job done right.
We have an extensive team of experienced technicians that have specialized equipment and consistent training. We're a full-service restoration company, so we can do everything from start to finish. Why deal with multiple contractors when you can work with one company to do it all.
If your home or business is experiencing storm damage, call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy. No matter what kind of damage the fallen tree caused, we can help.
Have an unexpected disaster? Call us today (503)655-7735, we've got your back!
Bathroom Leak Caused Water Damage to Local Sandy Home
Any leak any size; SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy has your back.
Bathrooms are very common with experiencing leaks, and they happen more often than you think. If you’re finding water damage in your bathroom, there’s a high chance you’re dealing with a leaky toilet, sink, tub, or shower.
SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy is prepared to tackle any water leak that may occur. Don't avoid it; water spreads quickly and it’s important to contact us at the first sign of a leak.
We will conduct an inspection and damage assessment. This is where the water extraction process begins. This step removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
Call SERVPRO of Oregon City/Sandy today if you have an unexpected water leak! (503)655-7735 available 24hrs a day, seven days a week.